Monday, April 13, 2015

Hello, my name is Jared Daniel Saunders. I am 15 years old and I live in Au Gres, Michigan. Something a lot of people don't know about me is that I like to collect oyster shells. Its just a lot of fun searching for them. I have always liked it since I was 5 years old. I still remember when I was with my grandma and found one, ever since I have been hooked. I love it because every shell has its own certain story. They all describe something, written in each shell is some sort of message and I take advantage of the free knowledge. So every shell I collect has a purpose, even if its small or big I will love each shell evenly and let it speak to me and tell me its message. So one day when my journey is over and I use all these shells as stepping stones to the real prize. The real prize is the master shell, its what every sheller wants. So by time I am 72 and I keep going at this rate I will find it and be the first person to do it. So thank you for reading my story until next time bye.

3 comments: